Friday, January 7, 2011

A time and a place for Snickerdoodles


Dino suggested cookies tonight - because he's a toddler and he always wants cookies! So I decided to pick one of the cutest blogs that I know to make my first blog recipe. I've never had or made Snickerdoodles before so today was as good as any to try Candra and DJ's Snickerdoodle recipe on Our Recipe Box. After reading on I found that they gave the credit for the recipe to Sisters Cafe. A stalker's dream come true! Okay - but quickly back to Our Recipe Box blog. It is a weekly meal plan with recipes and links to other recipes. Brilliant use of food blog stalking! A blogger after my own heart!

Notice the cookie in the background. He needed it for inspiration!

Realizing that the measuring spoons can be used for an awesome oddball mirror.

Snickerdoodles baby!

Kinda cute, not too sweet, a blast to make and really really fun to say!


1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm glad I'm not alone in my love of food blog stalking. I'm so glad you liked the cookies and thanks so much for the shout out. :)

    - Candra

    ReplyDelete