Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pumpkin Fluff

Hi! I have a great idea (totally not mine) for a low calorie treat. Everyone was talking about it at a Weight Watchers meeting a while back and I finally tried it out. It's good! And it's made with pumpkin and dairy and it's sugar free and Dino likes it too! Bonus!


Here's how easy it is:


1 small package sugar free pudding - cheesecake flavor but I want to try vanilla or chocolate too.

1 cup milk - I used 2%

1 can pumpkin puree

1 container cool whip free


In a medium bowl whisk together the pudding and milk until combined. Add pumpkin and whisk again. Put away the whisk. With a spatula fold in cool whip. Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours but it's even more awesome overnight. It should come out to about 2 WW points per serving and it makes 4 giant servings. I prefer lots of smaller servings so you could probably plan on 8 servings.



We ate it plain and then dipped vanilla wafers in it. I think I want to try dipping green apples in it - seriously, they're on my list for today! I also thought that gingersnaps, graham crackers, grapes and pineapple would be a hit.


Oh! And most importantly. It cured my craving for sweets! Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment