Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lulu Cookies



I think we made these up so I don't want to forget the recipe. I obviously liked them because I ate three of them! Argh!


I didn't bake all weekend and I think it started to confuse everyone! So Dino and I whipped these up super fast before the Super Bowl. We don't have a name for them so we're calling them Lulu cookies in honor of the pink rhino on Ni Hao Kai Lan because that is what we were watching when the idea hit us.


They're really easy and take no time at all. Use parchment paper and there's pretty much zero cleanup!

1 bag Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix
1/4 cup butter (soft not melted)
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 tablespoons water
4 teaspoons Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa
1/2 bag semi sweet chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 375. Line two pans with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips until all is blended. Add chocolate chips. Shape into balls - about 1 tablespoon each (made 21 cookies for me). Press down a little bit but leave them chunky. Bake for 12 minutes and remove to cooling rack 2 minutes after they come out of the oven.

1 comment: